How to enrol to study at Taylors College
Before applying, it is important that you read our Terms & conditions.
If you are an international student, you should also know your rights and responsibilities whilst studying in Australia and New Zealand.
Apply online or email
Enrol now by filling in our online application form - it's quick and easy and you'll hear from a Student Enrolment Advisor as soon as possible. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.
Contact us by phone
You can phone us between 9am and 5pm AEST, to speak to a Student Enrolment Advisor.
From Overseas: +61 3 9935 7945 (normal international charges apply)
From within Australia: 1300 762 143 (local call charges apply)
Apply by post or fax
If you prefer to apply by post or fax, please download an application form and send a completed copy to:
International Admissions Centre
Level 8, 97-99 Bathurst Street
Sydney NSW 2000
F +61 2 9267 0531
What happens next?
This is a general description of what occurs once you’ve submitted your application to study at Taylors.
There may be additional steps depending on the country you are applying from and your visa requirements.
- Submit your application – you can either apply online to join a course or send a copy by post or fax. Applying online is easy, fast and safe and goes directly to the Student Enrolment Advisor who deals with your country of residence.
- Check entry requirements and availability – once we receive your application, we’ll check to see if you meet all the entry requirements for the course you wish to study. We will also check that there are places available on your chosen course.
- Offer of a place or an alternative plan - If there is a place available and you meet the necessary entry requirements, then we will write to you with a formal offer of a place at Taylors College. If the course is full or you do not meet the requirements, we will offer you an alternative study plan.
- Deposit payment - To confirm your acceptance of the offer and reserve your place you will be required to pay the first installment of your fees as a deposit.
- Accommodation availability check - Upon receipt of your deposit, we will then check the availability of your chosen accommodation and hold a place in your name.
- Place confirmation - We will then write to you with a confirmation of your reserved course place.
- Accommodation & arrival confirmation - In good time for your arrival, we will ask you to forward on your flight information and confirm details about your accommodation.
- Meet you at airport or campus - we look forward to welcoming you either at the airport (if you’ve booked an airport pick up) or on campus.
Enrolment forms for agents
Registered Study Group agents should log in to partners website, where they will find the full range of application forms.
Agents should not use the fax number given above. Please use +61 2 9267 0531