- About Taylors
- Why choose Taylors?
- Course Information
- Fees & Special Offers
- Student Services
- How to apply
- Contact us
Taylors College Auckland is located on Karangahape Road in the heart of Auckland city.
The campus is within walking distance from both the University of Auckland and AUT University. It is close to the public library, art gallery, museum, shops, restaurants and public transport.
Take a video tour of our campus
Let our students show you around the campus and hear what it's like to study at Taylors College Auckland.
- Interactive whiteboards and online learning system.
- Computer labs with access to the internet.
- Wifi on-campus.
- Well-equipped library with items including reference books, magazines, newspapers, language tapes, CDs, DVDs, videos, photocopiers, scanner, online databases and computer room.
- Fully equipped science laboratories.
- Common rooms with pool tables, piano, table tennis.
There is a selection of convenient and easy ways to get around the central city by public transport.
The Green Inner Link bus links the city fringe suburbs with the central city and goes around on a set route - it is also a great ride to orientate yourself if you are new to the city.
There is also the Red City link that connects Britomart with Queen Street and Karangahape Road. Buses travel along Karangahape Road and Symonds St on a regular basis and it is then only a 2 minute walk to the campus.
Auckland’s blend of cultures and stunning natural environment creates a lifestyle ranked amongst the best in the world.
Every year, Auckland students excel and achieve fantastic results.
A range of accommodation options for you to call home.