You must arrive in Australia at least 3 - 4 days before the commencement of classes so that you can attend the Taylors College orientation program.
Your orientation day is extremely important as it is the first exciting step on your Foundation Studies pathway to University.
It is also an opportunity to make new friends and learn your way around the campus. It is essential that all students attend orientation.
What will happen during your orientation?
During orientation program you need to ensure your enrolment details and personal details are correct. You will receive all necessary information required during your study at the Taylors College.
The orientation program includes workshops on accessing computer laboratories, visa requirements, accommodation options and other support services. Your course Timetable will also be provided to you during the orientation.
You will be advised of important procedures to be followed from the commencement of Term 1 and will be issued with your school diary, booklist and subject description booklets.
Your photo will also be taken on this day for your student identity card.
We look forward to meeting you and wish you the very best for success and happiness at Taylors College.
Checklist of what you need to bring:
- Details of your home and term addresses (make sure you know how to write this in English, your Student Enrolment Advisor (SEA) will help you).
- Email address, phone and fax number.
- Name, address and phone number of your caregiver/guardian - if you are under 18.
- Your passport or a photocopy of the personal details and visa pages from your passport.
- Confirmation of enrolment.
- Your latest results.
- Pen and a notepad.