Taylors Senior College in Melbourne
Taylors Senior College Melbourne is located on Lonsdale Street less than 100 metres from the Victorian Supreme Court buildings.
Excellent rail, tram and bus transport facilities service the campus and provide easy access to all parts of Melbourne.
- Fully equipped science laboratories
- Specialist computer centre including over 300 computers
- Wireless network and internet access
- Library with over 15,000 print resources, two fully equipped seminar rooms, and an extensive multimedia collection
- Student common room
- Well-equipped medical centre with psychologist
- The classrooms have excellent natural light and are fully equipped with modern educational resources.
How to get here
Take any train that passes through the City Loop. Get off at Melbourne Central, Elizabeth St exit. Turn left along Elizabeth St, and the first right along Lonsdale St. Walk up the left side of Lonsdale St toward Queen St, past Niagra Lane. The College is on the corner of Hardware Lane and Lonsdale St.
Take tram 19, 57 or 59 along Elizabeth St, get off at Lonsdale St. Walk toward Queen St for a few minutes, following instructions as above.
Alternatively, take any tram along Burke St and get off at Elizabeth St. Walk north for one block to Lonsdale St, turn left and walk up the hill to the College, as above.
There is a wide network of bus routes servicing the Melbourne Central Business District, with many stops in or near Lonsdale St.
The College is situated on Lonsdale St between Elizabeth St and Queen St. There is metre parking in Lonsdale St outside the College, and also Wilson/Cobb & Co secure paid parking almost opposite the College.
Need more information?