Our Perth Campus
Taylors College is located on the grounds of The University of Western Australia, Claremont. This is just three kilometres from the main university campus, allowing easy access to the academic and social facilities offered by UWA.
Take a video tour of our campus
Let our students take you through our Perth campus and hear from them as they talk about studying at Taylors College.
- Modern, well-equipped classrooms complete with interactive whiteboards.
- Computer and media teaching laboratories with email and wireless internet access.
- Well-equipped library with a 13,000 volume collection including books, journals, newspapers, CD ROMs and DVDs.
- State-of-the-art science laboratories.
- Student common room
- Student cafe
- Prayer room
- Large open courtyards and sports oval
How to get here
Students can take the Fremantle Line from the Perth Train Station to the Claremont Train station. The journey is thirteen minutes and there is approximately a 10 minute walk from the train station to the campus.
- City: The number 25 bus can be taken from the St Georges Terrace in Perth City and stops directly outside Taylors College on Princess Road.
- City/Fremantle: Buses 102 and 107 operate between the Perth’s Wellington Street Bus Station and the Fremantle Train Station. The buses travel along Stirling Highway and students will need to alight prior to reaching Goldsworthy Road on Stirling Highway. The bus stop is approximately a 5 minute walk from the campus.
- Circle Route: Buses numbered 98 and 99 provide a direct link between all tertiary institutions in the metropolitan area. Taylors College students can use this service to visit the main UWA campus and student housing (approximately 3km from the High School). The circle route bus operates along Stirling Highway every 15 minutes during the weekdays and students will need to alight prior to reaching Goldsworthy Road.
The trip to Taylors College will take approximately 15 minutes from the city centre if travelling along Mounts Bay Road and Stirling Highway.
For further information about Perth's public transport system. Please visit the Transperth website.