- College Policies
- About Taylors
- Why choose Taylors?
- Course Information
- Fees & Special Offers
- Student Services
- How to apply
- Contact us
Taylors College is located on the grounds of The University of Western Australia, Claremont. This is just three kilometres from the main university campus, allowing easy access to the academic and social facilities offered by UWA.
Take a video tour of our campus
Let our students take you through our Perth campus and hear from them as they talk about studying at Taylors College.
- Modern, well-equipped classrooms complete with interactive whiteboards.
- Computer and media teaching laboratories with email and wireless internet access.
- Well-equipped library with a 13,000 volume collection including books, journals, newspapers, CD ROMs and DVDs.
- State-of-the-art science laboratories.
- Student common room
- Student cafe
- Prayer room
- Large open courtyards and sports oval
Students can take the Fremantle Line from the Perth Train Station to the Claremont Train station. The journey is thirteen minutes and there is approximately a 10 minute walk from the train station to the campus.
The trip to Taylors College will take approximately 15 minutes from the city centre if travelling along Mounts Bay Road and Stirling Highway.
For further information about Perth's public transport system. Please visit the Transperth website.
Perth prides itself as being the sunniest and friendliest Australian city.
Every year, Perth students excel and achieve fantastic results.
A range of accommodation options for you to call home.